FUNDING YOUR DREAM DOCUMENTARY MP3 Audio Lesson
Recording of the live-teleseminar
Learn How To Successfully Fund Your Dream Project!
Hosted by Sydnye White with special guest Bill Einreinhofer
“The Funding Your Dream Documentary CD really helped open my eyes to a different way of thinking about documentary fundraising.” – Emmett Williams, Documentary Producer.
Learn how to successfully maximize your efforts and get your project out of the “dream” phase and into funded production with this exciting new 45-minute teleseminar.
There are a million stories to be told in the big city… and everyone one of them needs money to make them a reality. Do you have a documentary idea that you want to bring to life? Have you tried to get grants but got disheartened because of rejections or an overwhelming process? Do you work for a production house and need to improve your funding success rate? This recorded teleseminar will demystify the process of funding your dream documentary so that you can share your vision with audiences around the world.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify potential funders – from corporations, foundations and the government.
- Funding secrets – find out why, where and how much potential funders give so you can focus on the ones most likely to fund your project and skip the time-wasters.
- Alternative funding options – How to think outside the box and make trades, barters, in-kind grants and co-production deals work for you.
- What to put in your proposal to catch a funder’s attention.
- Proposal budget no-no’s. – Funders can tell when you’re faking it. We’ll cover how to get the funders to take your budget seriously and pony up the big bucks.
- What funders want to see in your distribution plan – funders give the most to projects they know will get seen. We’ll show you how to convince them.
What You Will Get
- A 45-minute Audio Recording Download .
- A complete Written Transcript of the entire program PLUS a bonus question.
About The Presenters
About Guest Expert:
Bill Einreinhofer is a National Emmy-Award winning producer, writer and director with over 20 years of television production experience. His non-fiction programming and documentaries have been seen internationally on such stations and outlets as PBS, HBO, CBS and ABS. He has solicited and received foundation grants, federal funding and corporate donations. Additionally he as tapped into corporate advertising budgets and worked out in-kind deals with airlines, hotel chains and more. His co-production arrangements have encompassed both cash and in-kind participation with international partners. Recent credits include:
- Beyond Beijing: Exploring China’s Cities – four-part travel series exploring the six Chinese cities, besides Beijing, that hosted events during the 2008 Summer Olympics. Seen in 39 countries, by an audience of 300+ million viewers.
- Spacewalkers: The Ultimate High-Wire Act – one-hour Discovery Channel program on what it is like to quite literally “walk” in space, an act requiring skill, daring and a lot of luck.
- Five Points of Life – multi-part web-doc charting the journey of nine amateur cyclists, none under forty, and their 2,000 mile, seven-week odyssey through the very heart of America.
- Promises Made, Promises Kept – the story of an innovative recruitment and education project, aimed at helping to meet a nationwide nursing shortage.
Sydnye White is a National Emmy-nominated producer and writer. Over the past fifteen years, she has written and produced a number of critically-acclaimed television series and documentaries for public television, cable and network outlets. Her expertise runs the gamut from development, supervising staff and crews, directing field and studio shoots, overseeing music and graphics, and revising the look and feel of ongoing series. Sydnye’s article on documentary production was published in the academic journal Cinema Journal. Additionally, she has served as a writing workshop co-facilitator.
You get all of this for ONLY $5.97!
We stand by our product! If you are not 100% satisfied, send it back for a full refund.
Orders are emailed in 2-4 business days.